If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Do your share! ; ) 0040
Make New Pillow Covers in Just Minutes!
This is possibly the easiest way to refresh the look of your throw pillows. All you need is fabric that is three times the width of the pillow and two times as tall, with an inch or two extra both ways. To avoid fraying, you can cut the fabric with pinking shears, but if you don’t have a pair don’t worry.
What You Do:
1. Place pillow in the center of the fabric
2. Fold the bottom half up
3. Fold the top half down
4. Fold the sides into triangles. Pretend you’re wrapping a present
5. Lay one triangle over the top
6. And then the other
7. Tie the ends into a square knot and tuck in the ends
8. Voila! Stand back and admire all your hard work. ; )